Hey, I’m Katrina
I love to travel, and I am guessing that you do too since you are here. Through this blog, I will be sharing my adventures (and misadventures) as I continue to explore. From the age of 18, I have never been very good at staying in one place for too long. Some of you can relate – how do you know you are living in the best city or country until you have lived somewhere else? I have ended up bouncing around from place to place almost every year, so the journeys in this blog usually encompass my explorations of the different cities I am living in or the day trips I take from my home base. However, I will also keep you posted on the longer trips I take throughout the year.
Originally from Vancouver, I am through and through a West Coast girl who loves hiking, skiing, camping, yoga and most anything that keeps me outdoors. I also lived, worked, and studied abroad in various parts of England for a number of years, so the majority of the posts on this blog are from both Canada and the UK (though more will come as I continue exploring).
A Little Bit About Me
Places I’ve lived:
- South Surrey, British Columbia (Canada) – Hometown
- Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada)
- Kingston, Ontario (Canada)
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire (UK)
- Northampton, Northamptonshire (UK)
- Newquay, Cornwall (UK)
- Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
- I have a diploma in Tourism Marketing Management from the British Columbia Institute of Technology
- I have a degree in International Tourism Management from the University of Northampton
- When I am able to sit still long enough, I also love to sew, knit and embroider
- I am inspired by individuals who have taken their passions and turned them into their life-long careers
- One day I hope to buy a little retro trailer and simply travel around the world with my dog (Pluto the Shnoodle) by my side
Anyways, that is a just a little bit about me. Make sure to subscribe to receive weekly blog posts straight to your email so you never miss a post – Happy Travelling!
Comment Policy Note: I encourage everyone to comment on things they love about the blog, any suggestions they might have, and I appreciate any constructive criticism that will help me going forward (I am still learning!) – but please don’t be mean about it. This is a friendly community and we aren’t hear to tear other people down. I also encourage you to send me a message with your own stories because I love to hear them!